My Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not undo your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My heart behind my business...

I wanted to take a minute and share with everyone the story behind my business Blessed by Stitches and Sticky Buisness Vinyl letter. I do love seeing the numbers go up and it just makes me so excited to give another thing away but more importantly it is a way to just give people another link to God. Recently, Aug of 2011 we moved to DC with the military...move number 7..but this time was different. We moved without our son and it was a tough road...the very job God have given me was done for the most part. I am a wife and a mom...but now not to a full time level like I was. I prayed forever to God to give me something to do...well our God almighty did...he gave me this opportunity to open blessed by stitches and sticky business vinyl and it has taken off. God laid on my heart that this could be a way to mentor to other women in the military community since we have been in 20 years. Well he saw the bigger picture...it was not to mentor to just military women but whoever came along and truthfully not to always mentor but to just be there. To share in a thing we call sisterhood as women. We are wired so different then men and sometimes we just need someone to hear us, be there, or like this past weekend have divine chosen apppointments to share His word. I feel so lucky..people always say you do such a great job, I love it, you have a great eye and the list goes on...I say it is all God's work that HE is allowing me to do. I frequently put on my page how can I pray for you... As the numbers go up and the page spreads out you never know who will read that and need to see that. To know someone is out there praying for them. When I am doing these projects for my customers...please know that I pray for you, your family etc while doing them. Anyways I wanted you to know what God laid on my heart two months ago and what the heart behind this business is... on my left wrist I have tatted my life verse..Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto you own understanding... have a super blessed day
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blessed-by-Stitches-Tiffany-Kalin/184019611721174?ref=hl#!/notes/blessed-by-stitches-tiffany-kalin/

No comments:

Post a Comment